• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Sites Discovered with lost maps ***WORKING DOWNLOADS***

In my MoH map archive projects I have come across some useful sites.

This site, a Wayback machine link to the long gone alliedassault.com has given me a picture of which early maps have been lost.

https://web.archive.org/web/20040516...20&sortby=date

More importantly, in searching for some of these lost maps I stumbled upon this website which I hope you guys will check out, there are many lost maps on here not on AAAA (within 5 minutes I found two - dacountryside, and courtyardbattle)
    ***DOWNLOADS HERE STILL WORK*** - so I and hopefully others should act now and try and get some of these maps, as I don't know if the website will stay online forever, and it may likely be the last place many of these maps are.

https://ds-servers.com/gf/medal-of-h...vels-missions/

- <T|F|B>The Shadow (Will Davis)

Cheers man!
    It seems to be basically the old gamefront website.. so I have practically everything.
    But, there are indeed some that I didn't have yet!

I went through about 150 pages of maps xD and I downloaded everything that I wasn't sure of, or had different files for.. and slowly going through them now.
    Already found 3 maps I didn't have, and 1 where I could now enter an author name as this included a readme and the other version didn't.

I haven't uploaded anything in a long time.. but I have more maps and other files lined up.. so I'll try and make the time to just upload it all in one go when I'm ready

Great to hear!

The ones I found not on AAAA were:

area51.zip (a test map by SuperKat86)
    citystreetlarge.zip (an early 2002 map by Edge) - different from ver. already at AAAA
    citystreetlargemoh.zip (an early 2002 map by Nmac) - different from ver. already at AAAA
    courtyardbattle.zip (by Big Ern)
    dacountryside.zip (by Da Crapper)
    failureland.zip (by [MC]General Failure) - this map is on AAAA however, the version at the DS database is slightly more updated with more added onto the map
    river.zip (by shaneballard2001@hotmail.com)
    silentstreets.zip (by Toni.R)
    swimmingpool.zip (by PluginGuy)
    themaze.zip (by [MOH]-Evil) - this map is different than mazes at AAAA, in game mapname= mohdm104

Also, thanks for taking the time to save these maps along with others for upload at a later time. Appreciate you guys doing this!

Regards,
    The Shadow (Will Davis)
    Last edited by <T|F|B>The Shadow; 06-02-2020 at 01:08 PM.

Cheers for the suggestions!
    I'll definitely check out the other version of Failureland

I've found a bunch more that weren't on there yet (or were on there as DM only and not OBJ for example).
    new.jpg

Still only half way through the list I wanted to check out ^^ So I'm bound to encounter some more.
    I've also downloaded area51 and themaze now, thanks for that! I apparently missed those.. the others were still on my to-check list.
    It's so easy to overlook something when 10 maps have the same name, damn xD

I've also added about 4 author names to files that had them previously unlisted.. also changed 2 titles of maps slightly.

I'm also adding readme files to pk3s where they were missing (haven't uploaded those yet, just adding them on the pile for now).

That's great!

I'll have to take a look at some of these myself. As for what you mentioned about the creators I'll try to make a list for you soon, as for dm maps I have around 50 maps with "creators discovered" largely from 2002 maps. I'm sure there are many for obj I can uncover too, just haven't went back and focused on them yet using the wayback.

Great job guys.
    I have sent you both version 1.0.4 of PK3 Explorer which has had about 17 new features added to help you both with these monumental tasks.

I hope it cuts the workload times down for you.

Here are the creator's I have dug up only for the DM Maps thus far. When finished / in the future, updated lists can be provided as more are found.

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AvG_efQvhAmN5Bv_...JpavT?e=vdVTzU