• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Updated MoH OBJ Map List **WITH CREATION DATES**

Hey guys,

Back in June of last year I had posted a thread here: https://forums.mohaaaa.co.uk/threads...light=creation
    This thread discussed my interest in finding out the creation dates of all MoH customs by checking the .bsp file in maps (which is usually untouched from the day it is compiled)

So far I have finally finished going through all of the known OBJ maps made for MoH, and archived them myself personally. To my belief these dates should be 98% correct to within a few days of the original maps creation. Some maps I found had creation dates that were not 100% correct due to people messing around with .bsp files being meshed into map packs. In these cases I was usually able to open the .bsp files with hex editor and read the correct creation date under hex lines labeled (map time).

Another plus of the list I will provide below is that I based this list off of the rcon one created by Shadow (Brian). So I have added any recent maps that were not listed in his list which I believe was made in 2013. My list also includes whether the map has an Objective for the Allies to complete, the Axis, or for both teams. There are also notes on any encounters I had with bugs/problems loading the maps, and if the map has been archived by AAAA or not. The file is an Excel document so users can mess around with sorting to see which maps are considered the oldest, and which are newer.
    I am currently somewhere near 50% done with an updated list of all MoH DM maps which will be posted in the future.

Here is the OBJ List:
    ***NOTE*** You may have to download the file to read it, when you open it under one drive there seem to be errors viewing it
    https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkRez-Qci5HZjA27...AshqZ?e=ShxeeI
    Last edited by <T|F|B>The Shadow; 03-07-2020 at 03:36 PM.

As I've mentioned on xNULL, I absolutely love this list! And good to know that my original list was of help

I want to include this into my Tutorial Package as well, I'm planning to release an updated version over the weekend.

My question is; do you happen to have an updated version of this list and/or the DM list (perhaps even single player)?
    I'm aware that you've most likely not finished everything yet.
    However I'd love to add anything you have at this moment already, if you'd be okay with that of course.

So as of late my college classes have all went online, so sadly I have been assigned more new things and have less free time...

As for where the list currently stands, I have been going through the maps alphabetically. As I go through the AAAA database I add new maps to the list (if I do not see them already on the excel document). Then when I am finished I spend some time looking over other websites for newer maps I didn't catch from the AAAA database. Right now I have completed data on 922 out of 1578 listed maps. However I know that there are more than 1578 as I am going alphabetically and there are Ripppa maps for instance I haven't even reached that would fit later in the list. My guess is that there are closer to 1590 - 1600 maps total out there that will be present when my document is finished.

*** I have also however, found numerous maps that had an unaccredited author that I either found lost readme files including the author- or have come to a conclusion who an author is (based on what I feel is detailed evidence, usually explained within the list I'm working on)***

Your call on if you want me to send over what I have right now (I wouldn't mind either way), but just keep in mind beyond map #922 there are new maps that I still haven't added let alone gathered data on.

Oh yeah absolutely understandable!
    Just figured it would be nice to include what you have so far
    I (or you) could add a little note with it, to state that it's not a finished product yet, would make it clear to anyone who wants to check it out

I've reached a point myself that I can't postpone my updated Tutorial Package anymore, or else I would have waited until it was completely done, but that'll be for a later version =D

Just focus on your college classes and stay safe during all this

Thanks, sounds good-

If you wanted to add anything this is what I have done as of right now

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AkRez-Qci5HZjBEo...wsZXj?e=FUWBLy

Awesome! Thank you
    Absolutely loving all this info combined into one file, can't appreciate it enough haha!