• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Arrow Mohaa/sh maps -> EU? If not, I am looking to hire someone to do this.

Hey guys, I used to play rifles only back in the day on spearhead. Probably the most fun I have ever had playing a game. Long story short, I am a fully fledged adult who has earned a bit of free time once again, and I have joined the 21st century and have a holodeck now (VR). I mostly play Pavlov because it is about as close to CS as it gets, it has workshop support so mods/maps are supported. I really would love to play some of the old SH maps in VR, I found a youtube video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gIIVzuhqoKg) which somewhat led me here .

So, if there are not already a few maps from mohaa/sh in unreal, please post here if you have the talent/knowledge required to pull this off. Much appreciated sirs. (Not looking for all maps, maybe just one or two) I sure do miss playing this game sitting in front of my gigantic 1024 monitor furiously leaning left and right while strafing in rifles only. good times.
    Last edited by Hal; 10-10-2019 at 01:01 AM.

Hi

If you whant to know more about the project you have see on the video, you can join our discord server on this link:

MOHUE Discord

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    Hi

If you whant to know more about the project you have see on the video, you can join our discord server on this link:

MOHUE Discord

Regards. And I shall add more text.