• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

NEW MAP! - TFB Clan Battlegrounds

Here is the link to the new map I made for my clan <T|F|B> The Forgotten Battalion

Hope you guys enjoy it!

http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...-battlegrounds

Quote Originally Posted by <T|F|B>The Shadow View Post
    Here is the link to the new map I made for my clan <T|F|B> The Forgotten Battalion

Hope you guys enjoy it!

http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...-battlegrounds

Looks nice shadow!!

Awesome! I'll be sure to check out the final release .

It looks absolutely awesome! Love the hidden spots and the overall layout and playability of the map!
    Good to see the out of bounds is fixed as well ^^
    I can still get on some of the fences, however you can't really go anywhere out of bounds.. so it's not really damaging.

Thanks guys!

For the fences I left some access so a player could use it as a point to sit and fire (at their own risk of course) lol

My only question is looking back I may have left the final compile on single player on mbuilder instead of dm/ffa map. However in-game to me it still appears correctly under dm.
    Is this an issue at all/what would mbuilder have done differently if I remembered to switch the type before a compile?

The gametype option on MBuilder is specific to that GUI and is used solely for the "Launch MOH:AA after compile" option. MBuilder uses it to tell MOHAA.exe what gametype to start your map on when it automatically starts (e.g. you can't run objective maps in SP mode). I don't think there is any option for gametypes on q3map.exe (the actual MOHAA compiler that MBuilder uses), so it's exclusively MBuilder functionality.