• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Random Thought of the Day

So as of late I have been working on personally archiving all the MoH custom maps I can find through AAAA, Gamefront, and clan groups like ICCC (to have my own backup of the maps). While I save the maps, I am also creating a document similar to what Shadow (Brian) Made listing every map & creator that is more up to date since the last list was released.

What I am doing differently however is due to my curiosity I am looking inside the map pk3s at the date of the .bsp file (which usually seems to be untouched, and includes the original date of compile) and am logging each maps "creation date"

Just food for thought, but does anyone think they know what the oldest MoH custom map is? So far I seem to have only found maps dating back to May 2002 (AA was released Jan 2002)

- Will

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Good question, always wondered what some of the first custom maps were.

I seem to remember the Radiant being released a few months after the game, so that might be why.

Just an update,

As of now the oldest map I found was "A Bridge Too Long" By [BEST]-GOD dated 4/14/2002

Some notable/popular early maps were:

Dasboot (Objective) - 6/17/2002
    St Lo - 7/6/2002
    Renan - 8/16/2002

However, I still have hundreds of maps to go through, I'll let you know later this summer when I finish looking through all of them, of what I find.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Too bad know one has a copy of TheModTheatre.
    A copy of a backup would be nice to have all that info.