• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

MOH Radiant not loading textures for some reason

Hi all I'm new to mapping for MOH as I would love to go back to one of my favorite games of all time and attempt some new content for it but I'm having a problem. I've followed the installation for the MOH Radiant close enough: set my dir to point towards my install int he project settings and installed the entdefs.pk3 file in the main folder, yet for some reason when I start the program up it doesn't load any textures for me. I noticed in the little console window at the bottom it says "0 files in pk3 files" which leads me to believe it's not reading it somehow. I figured maybe the fact that I have the warchest version on Origin might be part of the problem but any help would be appreciated.

Here's my project settings, I assume yours will be slightly different if it's Origin. The basepath is the most important.

Also try to run Radiant as administrator.

Thanks for the reply. I'll try your suggestion when I get home. I might just get it on gog if I have to since it seems to work for you.

So I tried running it as administrator and still doesn't seem to work. I think I might just try getting the gog version then. Maybe Origin has some sort of security refusing to let the program read the pk3 files or something I don't know.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    idk if you have win 7 or not or what 8 or 10 have in them but when win 7 came out, the virtualstore option wreaked all sorts of havoc with my moh install by hiding parts of it in the virtualstore section,

I had permission issues as well.

A big clue to the virtualstore issue was takeing a screenshot, I couldn't find the screenshot directory bc virtualstore hid it.

I don't think where you got the game is the issue, but keep at it and hope to see something soon.

idk if that's the issue, I'm just offering a possible cause.
    I started installing the game to non-default directory, then made copies of the fresh install.