• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Exclamation Graphics problem in MOHAA, SH and BT

Hello people how are you, how can I solve this problem ?, I enter the game and you see everything wrong as well as in the images. Install an Opengl32.dll that I read that would solve the problems of graphics but I do not solve anything, install a Directx 9 and there was no solution, what can be done ?, Anyone know the error ?.

Download the game from several sides and in all the times the same error, download game 1.0, then install version 1.1 and also download Revival version 1.12 and always the same error. Does anyone know with certainty what is happening?

My PC:
    Intel Core i7-3770
    CPU @ 3.40GHz
    Ram 16gb
    NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti
    Windows 10 Pro 64-bit

shot0000.jpg
    shot0002.jpg

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Welcome to the AAAA site!

That is an odd looking issue!
    I have not seen it before...

A couple options I would try

1. Right click Run as administrator - idk, but it's something to try
    2. Disabling Windows 7 Virtual Store - I don't know if this will help, but I believe windows 10 has this. https://interworks.com/blog/dsmith/2011/09/21/disabling-windows-7-virtual-store/

As I said, the virtualstore may or may not work. I never used windows past 7 before I switched, but in win7 it hid all kinds of stuff and I noticed when I went to look for a screenshot, but obviously you are able to find yours so it's probly not an issue for you, so unless you do it right, messing with this will mess up other stuff unless you copy all the files you need.

Disabling this was always the first step after a fresh install of windows for me.
    I'm sure a video or something for win 10 on this

I'd wait for someone else to reply, as they may have seen this before, however,
    I wonder if setting the game to widescreen settings may help?

until yesterday everything worked perfect, I played something in the MOHAA folder and I get this, it's very strange, I do not know what happened, let's wait and see what other people say, thanks friend.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    OHHHH it worked then you played something....

Did you install a mod..?

Tell you what, post a screenshot of your main and mainta directory...I can probly find it from the fimename list!

No, dont install any mod, only original game REVIVAL 1.12, but just recent download the latest driver of my video card and .exe for WINDOWS 10 that i found in YouTube and FIX!, many thanks Major!

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    This is odd!
    If you've not installed a mod, and have double stuff in your situation room, that is concern and worth noting.

I think that might be worth asking @x-null... our partner area so to speak :P

Check here https://www.x-null.net/forums/forum.php One of these guys may have seen your issue, it really is an odd one for me but would like to know what causes it.

Stop back too! join in the chit chat! and hope you solve it. To me any more everything always boils down to something windows did, but I think these guys might have seen this issue.