• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Question about Models "TIKI" Files

Hello guys
    https://ibb.co/guhGcK
    i like to put some additions like this picture above in the maps.
    and i wonder if there is someone collected all of these models [pictures and name of tiki file] which in this picture above (in guid or whatever you name it. i don't know of the expressions in the game)

cuz i got tired to search for all of these modles from pak0.pk3 file it ٍso fatigued to do it one by one.
    cuz if i want to search specific model. i go to open pak0 then models folder then see what is the type of this model which i want from these folders which in models folder like vehicles, weapons, AMMO, animal, human, player, static, items, emitters ..etc something like that then i go to find the name of tiki file then go to write this script in map like this
    Code:
        local.truck = spawn script_model
        local.truck model "vehicles/opeltruckgreen.tik"     
        local.truck.origin = ( -1350 -200 -450 )
        local.truck.angles = ( 0 90 0 )
        local.truck solid
    and run my server and see the modle which one is it.
    i doing all of that to see 1 model and i take alot of my time that's what i asked u.

i will repeat my question again if u didn't understand me.
    is there anyway to look at tik files without write script for it or someone collected all of these models in one file ?
    Greetings : -{[T_P]}- BeroO -{[CF]}-
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com/

Sorry, that is as simple as it gets. Since they are seperate models of course you will need to add them one-by-one.

To add all of the at once you would need to create a custom model and .tiki file that has all the models at once, but that would be even more complicated as far as i know.

Quote Originally Posted by Soares93 View Post
    Sorry, that is as simple as it gets. Since they are seperate models of course you will need to add them one-by-one.

To add all of the at once you would need to create a custom model and .tiki file that has all the models at once, but that would be even more complicated as far as i know.
    Lmao i see make it one by one easier than what are you said

Also @Shadow
    i want to ask u if u did something like that (collection) i heard someone did that but i can't find it
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com/

It's easier to just spawn them in one by one, it wouldn't take me long at all .

Edit, just to help I took a few seconds to find some of the ones I could see:

models/human/allied_pilot
    models/human/manon
    models/human/french_resistance (or allied_oss_man_m1.tik)
    models/human/allied_airborne
    Last edited by 1337Smithy; 09-27-2018 at 01:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Smithy View Post
    It's easier to just spawn them in one by one, it wouldn't take me long at all .

Edit, just to help I took a few seconds to find some of the ones I could see:

models/human/allied_pilot
    models/human/manon
    models/human/french_resistance (or allied_oss_man_m1.tik)
    models/human/allied_airborne
    It is very easy Smithy but i'm talking about if u want to find specific model it takes long time when i search on it
    @Smithy what is the usual free time u have it i wanna to ask u some question in Chat about mapping
    Last edited by BeroO; 09-28-2018 at 03:23 AM.
    the-pharaohs.enjin.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Soares93 View Post

Is very easy with a script.

You pick all the models you whant and put in a array.

Next you spawn them with a foor loop.

Will be very fast.

Yeah but I think he just doesn't like finding the model names, and with a loop you'd also need to give each a unique origin, angle and other stuff if you need, which is fine but it may not be as much of a time saver as you think.

It may just be simpler to do:

Code:
    spawn "model1" origin (1 1 1) angle 85
    spawn "model2" origin (2 2 2) angle 90
    spawn "model3" origin (3 3 3) angle 100
    spawn "model4" origin (3 3 4) angle 40
    spawn "model5" origin (1 4 2) angle 60
    etc...
    Last edited by 1337Smithy; 09-28-2018 at 04:55 PM.