• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Exclamation Gaming Deluxe Data Center move

Hi all received the following coms from gaming deluxe today..........

This kind of sucks as all IP's for game servers and Teamspeak and website will change a lot of work for all both your end and our end - this is great shame and a pain in the rear but take benefit from the latency will be less which is always as good thing from the new Datacenter and massive improvement on back bone network ............
    Please dont all kick off at AAAA and Gaming Deluxe trust me I have no time for this either but lets work through this together please it unavoidable

NOT confirmed I plan to do the Datacenter move with GD next Tuesday TBC

Dear Jon

We regret to have to inform you that our upstream fiber provider/peering partner and network infrastructure partner and IP leaseholder has decided to sell his business without informing us we werent given a chance to purchase this IP Space for ourselves and because of this we have taken the decision to drop all our UK IP rental and move provider, Now what this means is we will be moving ALL our UK hardware into a new suite in our Cheltenham Datacenter and on to our all new Juniper 10GE network, being fed by numerous 10x10GE peers, so you will see an improved performance in network latency and response times as well as improved SLA and uptime guarantees. What this means to you, over the next two weeks we need to move your equipment to the new racks, and assign new IP's to these im afraid our hands have been tied. We appreciate your patience and support in this matter and any questions you have please open a support ticket.

Please can we schedule this move for you when it is convenient and assign the IP for you, or if you would prefer you can assign the IP yourself prior to the move (you may lose contact with the box until its on the new network though) but the room move will take no more than 30 minutes once your IP have been assigned.

Regards
    Gaming Deluxe Jon

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    So we have now moved all servers are now on 185.251.226.159

including Teamspeak - Website now moved also to new IP and domain

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    All our servers are already showing on Reborn Query

http://mohaaservers.tk/

Search via our new IP

Quote Originally Posted by heatsinkbod View Post
    All our servers are already showing on Reborn Query

Search via our new IP

Hi Jon.

My server is not showing on gametracker, nor i can get access to TCADMIN. How to do it m8?

Quote Originally Posted by PacRac View Post
    Hi Jon.

My server is not showing on gametracker, nor i can get access to TCADMIN. How to do it m8?
    Is the same way you only need to change the IP on the old link.

http://185.251.226.159:8880

You problably need to add your server on the masterserver page.

Quote Originally Posted by PacRac View Post
    Hi Jon.

hi Pacrac will take a look for you ...

hi pacrac...
    should you still need it : select properties on the old link and edit to the new ip ..as doublekill said .

Thanks alot Doublekill and ubersoldier
    All working now.

Sadly i notice a raise of ping from 50 ms to 80 ms on this new location