• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Thanks, Shadow!

I did think of a bug this morning without even playing the level, which will need to be fixed. You can actually get the fog in the secret area all over the map if you leave before it ramps down during the room transformation. I thought to myself that I hadn't put a fail safe in to prevent that and lo and behold yep it's a bug haha.

I didn't even know if I had shipped that ceiling gap in the first bunker area... I just noticed it one day. I somehow made a brush entirely caulk :/.

Haha, yeah that officer uses the SurpriseAttack behaviour which may need tweaking, but I kind of made him a 'mini-boss' of sorts as he runs away from you as you enter the radio room.

The barricaded door is indeed a fair bit wider now to allow for grenade tosses in there. I've scripted it so the AI respond as well and you're able to kill the officer in there with it.

I did add a health flask in the first courtyard building as well just to help players out before the assault.

I made various small and insignificant aesthetic changes like improved the railing decoration on top of the dark stone building after leaving the bunker but they were just nagging me and not much of an issue tbh.
    Last edited by 1337Smithy; 06-19-2018 at 01:16 PM.

Looking good!

May I suggest you create secret areas where you can stock up in ammo and health?

Example, a house that seems unnaccesssable surrounded by a fence or a wall of bushes, but hidden between the bushes is an entrance to said house with ammo and health. Or parto of the wooden fence or stone wall that seems more fragile than the rest and you can create an entrance by tossing a grenade there.

Quote Originally Posted by Soares93 View Post
    Looking good!

May I suggest you create secret areas where you can stock up in ammo and health?

Example, a house that seems unnaccesssable surrounded by a fence or a wall of bushes, but hidden between the bushes is an entrance to said house with ammo and health. Or parto of the wooden fence or stone wall that seems more fragile than the rest and you can create an entrance by tossing a grenade there.
    Well he does have a secret area in the first part, where you can get a shotgun :P

But I absolutely loveee secreat areas, so I'm all for it! I wouldn't be surprised if he already added a new one.

Looking good so far as well, can't wait to test it

Don't worry, secrets will be present .

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Smithy View Post
    Don't worry, secrets will be present .
    Oooh I can't wait to go hunting for them!
    And ofc. to find ways to break the map! :P

Nice design, I like the bridge and rock bed creek

Thanks .

It's interesting looking through all the AI animations that are in the game. Large amounts were never used for AA but salvaged for SH or BT (e.g. Flak 88 operators and officers, signalling when to fire etc...), and some that just weren't used at all, which I'll be including in this map .

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    SECRETS?! COOL, I love secrets.....have you played with The Magic Box?

http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/forums/entr...or-You!-part-1

The defaults I used are just examples of stuff that doesn't get used much...especially when you can boost health over 100%

The coord's are for destroyed village btw....I never mentioned it but I guess at the time the blah blah DV blah.scr would give it away.

The future intent of this was to add body armor or special weapons to a player as they gained items or experience.
    I'm pretty sure there is a bucket model in the game that would make a nice helmet lol
    Last edited by Major_A; 08-03-2018 at 11:51 PM.