• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Angry Removed AccadaccA his maps from the Database

It has come to my attention thanks to others that AccadaccA has added lots of hidden profanity, nudity and pictures of himself in his maps.
    This is ofc. very painful to our innocent eyes, and something we have to stop from spreading.

So I'm happy to announce to everyone that we have stopped the problem by removing his maps from the database!
    Spread the word, and make sure you remove all of his maps from your PCs! They should never be able to see daylight again.

Happy April Fools Day everyone!

As soon as I saw the title I thought there was something wrong with my code haha...

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Smithy View Post
    As soon as I saw the title I thought there was something wrong with my code haha...
    Hahaha, a shame no one checked the thread of the 1st of April itself, but at least now the joke looks more real.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    I too just had a chance to get here today, and my jaw dropped and went WHAT DA....

FFS SHADOW!...that was a good punk on me....had to read it 3 times before it sank in ya rotten r-tard lolol

I take it he hasn't seen this as of yet? or probly in on it more likely haha

...damn man lol --//checks refill count on anxiety meds//
    Last edited by Major_A; 04-06-2018 at 01:19 AM.

Hahaha awesome!
    No he hasn't seen it yet, I wanted everyone to encounter it naturally, because telling someone about it (even not telling them it's a joke) makes them suspicious already.

Glad it worked though *evil laugh*.

Sorry I was absent which means the joke backfires onto the prankster. lol Happy April Fool, Shadow.

It was only by chance that my last visit here for two weeks was March 30, something I was informed by email from legion.
    He relayed the prank onto me but without giving it away.
    I didn't bite and simply said "so be it". I then informed him that April 1st was a week ago (at that stage).

I guess there's no fooling an old fool. But good on ya for trying to spark up some laughter here.

P.S. There is hidden content in all of my maps.
    It may not show on your monitor but whenever I see certain parts of a map I find myself cursing at the making of it. lol

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by AccadaccA View Post

P.S. There is hidden content in all of my maps.

OOOOOHHH, ....when you said, looking at your maps with 3D glasses would cause eye damage....Now I know what you ment hahahaha