• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AAAA Funding

Trophies
    Blog Entries

Exclamation AAAA Funding

Hi all AAAA is now running at £30 loss each month..... I can no longer keep supporting the short fall so ask you all now as a community to support AAAA as honestly it will with much regret not be able to continue with out funds....

http://mohaaaa.co.uk/forums/content.php/2-Donate

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by heatsinkbod View Post
    Hi all AAAA is now running at £30 loss each month..... I can no longer keep supporting the short fall so ask you all now as a community to support AAAA as honestly it will with much regret not be able to continue with out funds....

http://mohaaaa.co.uk/forums/content.php/2-Donate
    With much regret I have to make changes to try and keep AAAA running - Ok got no reply or support so prices are going to have to increase and free bee servers reduced as I need to reduce hardware costs. Next month I will not be paying £30 to keep AAAA running as I am not active at present due to my own family duties..........

I will try to put prices up fair but honestly other admins here from clans and users need to support as I cant at present - your call ALL I am not paying for something I created with all your help but at present cant support......Please help or I will give up on this as at present have no time or money to support so you need to all find a solution have given so much time to this in the past I just need time out at present sorry...............

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Current prices............

Hi for Hosting Info please see here Hosting INFO

For Hosting Requests - please PM me heatsinkbod and ubersoldier or email aaaafps@gmail.com with the following information -:
    Clan Name:
    Clan Website:
    Email address:
    Name of Server:
    Type of SERVER : MOHH / MOHSH / MOHBT / DOW
    Number of Game Slots: *

Prices per Month
    8 - Total cost £4.00
    12 - total cost £6.00
    16 - total cost £7.00
    18 - total cost £8:00
    20 - total cost £9.00
    26 - total cost £10.00
    30 - total cost £11.00
    32 - total cost £12.00
    40 - total cost £15.00

Make payment via paypal http://mohaaaa.co.uk/forums/content.php/2-Donate and notify us of your paypal email so we can check payment received

I have donated £10,00. I just can't miss too much, and especially not every month!
    I think it's a good idea to downsize as well.. cause you definitely should not pay yourself for this :/

You can remove this server as well: 109.70.148.92:12265 (if it helps in any way).
    And I believe the following 2 AAAA servers never get used either:
    - AAAA WAR SERVER - 109.70.148.92:12211
    - AAAA - 109.70.148.92:12287

I hope others can donate too, especially to keep the Database and forum alive too!

But Jon, definitely see where and how you can reduce costs.. cause you can be too nice and generous sometimes haha.

I hope you're doing okay at home and with the family!

OMG....this is ridiculous ....only 2 clans paid for servers for the past 2 months ....GET YOUR FINGERS OUT PEOPLE !

Donated £10,00. Hope it helps

Donated some.

If all members that use the servers paid one lousy pound each per month, EVERY MONTH, the problem would be solved.
    They could do a yearly subscription of 12 pounds each.
    No matter how tight the budget is, that is affordable.

I personally don't play online but I have donated here before and I will again to help keep this great game and site alive.