• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: MAP - Ruger

Quote Originally Posted by AccadaccA View Post
    Doublekill: No mate, thanks for the offer but that would temp people to shoot at him.
    There is already too much animal cruelty in the world.
    How cool would it be though if there was an immortal dog running around the map, killing everyone?
    I've played a few maps with attacking german shephards.. and yes you can shoot them (and I hate that too..) but what about the possibility of an immortal one?
    I'd love to see my doggies turned immortal in a game, shredding my opponents haha.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    How cool would it be though if there was an immortal dog running around the map, killing everyone?
    I've played a few maps with attacking german shephards.. and yes you can shoot them (and I hate that too..) but what about the possibility of an immortal one?
    I'd love to see my doggies turned immortal in a game, shredding my opponents haha.
    Having an immortal GSD in the game changes everything. I do like that idea.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    I think Rippa is working on a spider for Halloween.

I believe it works on the the dog mod.

I can't find it so it might not be final yet, however while looking for it, I found the mods section for Shadow to look at

http://www.therogsquad.com/modules.p...ownloads&cid=3

"Having an immortal GSD in the game changes everything. I do like that idea."
    While your at it, give him a cape then like Krypto the Superdog
    Last edited by Major_A; 10-13-2017 at 10:44 PM.

When AccadaccA sayed about to people shooting on the dog i was thinking to add a punishment to someone shoots on him will instantly kill the player.

We can do a smart dog like follow the teammates and warn his teammate when a enemy is closer and he cant attack.

Make the dog just for a team is not fair especially when you cant kill the dog and he kills you....

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post

Make the dog just for a team is not fair especially when you cant kill the dog and he kills you....
    I never considered making a dog for a team though, I was thinking of it as a 3rd party who would kill everyone (which ofc. in FFA is easier, but I think I've seen dogs that kill everyone in TDM as well).

Like that i would put the dog to rest for a bit time when have kill some number of players because gets frustated if you keep dying by the dog...

Quote Originally Posted by Major_A View Post
    While your at it, give him a cape then like Krypto the Superdog
    lol Better yet, make his super powers in the game the same as his real life super powers which is a chick magnet.
    Pat him (with your "use" key) and a heap of pussy comes out of the wood work.
    Perhaps spawn a couple of theripppa's "Badda Bing" girls as bots each time he gets patted.
    Swap the trees in the park for poles that the girls can dance on.
    Instead of scoring by kills, you score by "giving the dog a bone".

It will shorten the war by five years and save thousands of lives.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    hahahahaha