• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    To get those lists for yourself, go in-game, open console and type: logfile 1;cvarlist;wait;cmdlist;wait;logfile 0
    Then a qconsole.log with all that info will have been created in your mohaa\main
    That's good to know....never knew that....as well as those scripts Rob posted.

I'm supprised modtheatre is still up but very glad.

What I wish was available is the first modtheatre forum.
    something happened way back and you can't get in there anymore. There is soooo much stuff in there, including alot of downloads.

I never knew what happened to .map - i loved that forum and browsed it for years, it had everything you could want about MOHAA. Did they have a failure or just decided to take it down due to costs etc?

Quote Originally Posted by 1337Smithy View Post
    I never knew what happened to .map - i loved that forum and browsed it for years, it had everything you could want about MOHAA. Did they have a failure or just decided to take it down due to costs etc?
    No one was supporting it any more so eventually it automatically shut down due to costs. However about 2 years ago they brought it back up again for a short period of time, until things messed up again.. and so it's down again unfortunately.
    For what it's worth, all the .map tutorials have been saved and are available on the database! Even in their original format
    http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/c...-map-tutorials

We also have been able to retrieve some information from the forums (especially information regarding Compile Errors), they have also all been made into Guides/Tutorials on our database.

Besides that, you can still access some of the pages via the waybackmachine!
    https://web.archive.org/web/20150721...mods-r-us.net/
    (Different dates have different pages available mostly)

No one was supporting it any more so eventually it automatically shut down due to costs....
    Phew! Now you tell me.
    I could have done with that info a few months back when you discovered that I was the last to post on two of the forums there in 2008.
    I was lead to believe they were hacked and it didn't look good for me posting last. lol

edit: Still a lot of solutions to a lot of compile errors lost forever.

Oh, and about that log file...
    Yes, you need to create a logfile and it will add all the console info.
    Sorry, I read that as I had to manually create a text file in Windows Explorer for it to write to. My bad.

Quote Originally Posted by AccadaccA View Post
    Phew! Now you tell me.
    I could have done with that info a few months back when you discovered that I was the last to post on two of the forums there in 2008.
    I was lead to believe they were hacked and it didn't look good for me posting last. lol
    I told you you had the last post in that specific topic, which is all I could see in the wayback machine (which might not even have saved later additions) xD
    Why would your mind jump to hacking?!

Oh, and about that log file...
    Sorry, I read that as I had to manually create a text file in Windows Explorer for it to write to. My bad.
    I even placed a simplified step by step guide in my post, knowing it would otherwise mess you up AND IT STLL DID FFS lmao xD

PMSL
    Why is everybody always picking on me? lol

When you say "
    yes, you will need to create a log file" as your opening line I'm sure many would assume that's what you meant.
    As it turned out I didn't create a log file, the console did. :P

PMSL
    Why is everybody always picking on me? lol

When you say "
    yes, you will need to create a log file" as your opening line I'm sure many would assume that's what you meant.
    As it turned out I didn't create a log file, the console did. :P
    And whoooo made the console create it

I can also say, yeah I didn't create that book, my fingers did.. SMH xD

By that logic then presidents win wars, not the soldiers doing all the running around shooting and shit.

Now stop wasting internet ink on this thread and go promote my bloody map. lol

By that logic then presidents win wars, not the soldiers doing all the running around shooting and shit.

Now stop wasting internet ink on this thread and go promote my bloody map. lol
    Uhmm no.. in your example it would be "Soldiers win wars, not their guns and other weapons".
    In my examples, you're using tools which have no mind of their own (even though you'd think console sometimes does have a mind of its own xD). Same with soldiers and their weapons.
    The president doesn't have FULL control over soldiers as they will always have a mind of their own, they're not robots (yet).

AND NO! You've been naughty, 24h delay on any promotions.