• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast
    A 50 round drum magazine thompson, you will get to use it during Omaha beach.

I also fixed the problem on the jackson springfield model, now only the bolt moves as it should.

thompson50.jpg

Shieldless Panzerschrek with the sights alligned.

Shieldless_panzer.jpg

Hey guys, new problem, i had to reinstall LightRay3D on my Windows 10, it's the 1.4 registered version, only this time the import and export options are not selectable. Can you Help me?

Maybe you dont have the plugin instaled on the program.

According to the installation instructions, the .ddl plugins are supposed to be in the 'Plugs' folder, which i cofirmed, but the actual option of import/export is not active at all

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Idk if this is an issue but does it need any directory permissions or run as administrator?

Nevermind guys, i re-reinstalled it and it works fine now, something must have bugged in the previous installation.

Merry Christmas all.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    I've been looking for a way to Mix-and-match so to speak gun parts from one stock weapon, to another.

As an example lets say I want the drum mag from the ppsh on the shotgun.

There is a way to do this serverside.....but do you or anyone really, know how?

Vate6000 did a similar thing on his Spearhead Countdown server but I need to see a working example of it for me to work from.

Edit:
    I think about this enough that I may or may not have asked this already someplace, so sry if I have.
    Last edited by Major_A; 12-23-2017 at 03:27 AM.

I also looked for mixes in my early days of modding, i think that type of weapon parts mix is used in a sniper only server mod in the AAAA database and i also saw a thread about that in Modteather.

from what i understood is that you create a .scr file that adds another model on top of the one you selected in the menu, after that the .scr file has a line somewhere that orders a specific texture to become invisible by adding "surface 'ppsh_stock' + nodraw".

I think the mod 'squad maker' also uses a sistem like that, ill have to look for it again.