• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
    Trophies
    Blog Entries
    I like the sound you have on that sniper!

A test skin of the garand from pacific assault with a sniper scope. You will get it during D-day in the crater where the springfield is, but you will get the scoped garand instead.

scoped_garand_test.jpg

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Hey now! That's cool looking!

Did you add the scope by script?

I realize it's a custom weapon but,
    I've been trying to find examples of this being done so I can do some things similiar serverside to stock weapons.

I made the model by just attaching 2 models, its a 'scoped_garand.skd'.
    I saw a post in modteather about that and I think it also appeared in the old MoHCCenter site.

An unscoped model of the Springfield, due to animation issues it reloads 1 bullet at a time. You will get it instead of the M1 Garand in mission 1.

springfield_rifle.jpg

If you whant i can help you to fix the animation

Nevermind, I fixed it. By the way, what sound edditing tool do you guys recomend or other modders are using to make sound mods for mohaa?

Scoped MP44 model, you will get to use it throughout Fort Schmezern and it will be very usefull against the nearby snipers on the train yard, for the snipers at longer distances you can use the scoped Mosin Nagant.

scoped_mp44.jpg

Hey guys, can you give me your opinion on the following?

What would be visually better? The mp40 and Moschetto having the stock mp40 fps anims...or use the Moschetto fps anims and replace the mp40 with the mp41?

Quote Originally Posted by Soares93 View Post
    Nevermind, I fixed it. By the way, what sound edditing tool do you guys recomend or other modders are using to make sound mods for mohaa?
    I've used Gold Wave for decades. It has everything you'll need and isn't complicated or confusing to use.
    You can zoom right in on the visual representation of the sound file to get pin-point accuracy by scrolling your mouse wheel.
    It also has a lot of editing effects that can be previewed before being applied and it accepts or saves to a multitude of file formats and attributes.

https://www.goldwave.com/release.php