• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    Hey guys, the texture error was not in MOHAA, GIMP or the operative sistem, it was in the image itself that had something wrong.
    But now I have another problem, MOHAA seems to ignore certain textures or layers, as ou can see in the scope skin bellow, it has a green/blue effect added to the lens, but ingame only the black areas appear.

zoomoverlay.jpg

***Edited:- Nevermind, I fixed it.
    Last edited by Soares93; 08-22-2017 at 10:25 PM.

Behold, my awsome duplex sniper scope skin, it has the edges of the crosshair more blurred, together with the light green to dark blue transition gives the impression that the lens are actually distorting the light on its edges, probably making it one of the best sniper scopes for MOHAA.

S93duplexSkin.jpg

That does look good. Keep up the great work.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    This is nice! It's still bugging me I can't find the animated scope I found...rrrrrr
    I found it in a pack of stuff when MRU came back hopping for a short period and we all connected and shared some stuff. grrrr it's killin' me

test skin for the BAR

bar_test.jpg

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Lookin' Good!

Behold, a BAR skin that looks like it came from Call of Duty World at War, bipod included.

MoH_WaW_BAR.jpg
    Last edited by Soares93; 09-05-2017 at 07:39 PM.

Hey guys, I'm trying to come up with cool reticles and decided to share my reticle models so that you can choose 2 of the models or give your ideas for scopes to use in the 3rd update of the extra weapons mod, on update 2 it will have the duplex and regular german #1.

On the following reticles I will post the common thing on all of them is the horizontal line/dot markings. Because in MOHAA there is no bullet drop nor wind to divert the bullet, but one of the things that will influence heavily your accuracy is your reaction time.

Deppending on your reaction time, the distance of your target and the speed your target moves, you will calculate aproximately the marking in the scope you need to use. You place that marking on the moving player and by the time you fire, the other player will be in the main crosshair.

S93_scope_tests1.jpg
    Last edited by Soares93; 09-12-2017 at 07:33 PM.

And I'm also trying to keep the WW2 feel in the scopes.

S93_scope_tests2.jpg

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    S93 #2 looks close to the animated one I found.
    it had small flashing bars in it