• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 678910 ... LastLast
    What are you using to make the models?
    Currently I'm using LightRay3D, haven't had much time to practice in it, but i learned enought to isolate certain parts from other models and attach them to others, in the silencer model I streched one section of the grenade launcher so it doesn't look to much like it was just "copy/paste".

The scope was taken from franklin's CoD2 models that he ported to mohaa years ago and tweaked until it had a different look, removed some parts of it and reshaped others. The front ironsight was a direct copy from the mp44, then resized and added to the UV map.

The only part of the skin that was done 100% by me was the scope mount and it bugged a few times before it worked properly.

I don't want to yes he knows outright, but he knows what the dissasembled guts of the exe look like.
    It can't hurt to ask.
    Could you send me the link to his profile so I can PM him later?

New test skin of the MP40 with new model. Wolfenstein 2009 MP40 V2.0

https://www80.zippyshare.com/i/KYTn0...4/mp40test.png
    Last edited by Soares93; 04-10-2018 at 10:15 PM.

Testing a reskinned DeLisle carbine converted from Breakthrough:

https://www.bitchute.com/video/dmUaNWuKIyj8/

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    atm the video doesn't load, but I can see it and it looks nice!

The other videos play.

Need Venom gun for Spearhead :P

I'll try again in a bit and see if it plays.

edit: nvm it started

Those are nifty looking grenades too.
    You should try a test and see if you can put a little flashing light on it lol
    Last edited by Major_A; 02-27-2019 at 09:51 PM.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Ok, I actually got the chance to FINNALLY go through the weapons update you did for 2017.... I must have missed that post bc I was it the middle of stuff at the time

I have several questions....

First of all, That shotgun looks awesome!
    Do you have plans to do a chrome & black version in single and double barrel? <---I'm just thinking out loud here lol

When is your next weapons pack update?

I'd like to get the venom gun and update some of my stuff to your nice looking scopes...

I like the look and sounds of the mp44 as well.

I want to know as soon as you have a good weapons pack update, it will help kick me in the ass to do something and I can start by getting stuff to work in spearhead lol

Hey Major, I honestly don't know when I'll be able to release the next update, been buzzy at my job, not much time to create new stuff, I did the DeLisle because it was easy to rip.

For the shotgun, no I haven't though of that, I was thinking instead to get rid of the pump animation and replace it with the Pacific Assault version and that way I could also add a double barreled shotgun.
    But its okay if you want to reskin it to a chrome and black versions.

For the scopes, you can use them in your stuff, but its not simply copy paste, the scope skins there have 2 different textures and shaders each. I actualy left a green/blue lens effect template in update 2 so other people can use it on their scopes.

Ill see if i can upload a Spearhead version of the venom gun on googledrive and PM you the link.

MP44- I'm glad you like it, it has 2 sounds that you can switch with an extra pk3 file i included.

I'll keep you informed when i launch the next update.

Tweaked Stg44 model.

mp44test.jpg

Scoped Stg44 model update

scopedmp44_test.jpg

Hey guys, I have been thinking in using the reload animations from East's SVT 40 skin on the M1 Garand (similar to Call of Duty WW2) so that I could add said rifle plus the G43 and M1 Carbine.

In your opinion, would that reload animation look good on the Garand in MOHAA?