• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Hey guys, when I import certain parts from a weapon on to another model, the bones come with it altough I deleted the other parts of said weapon.

How do I delete the unnecessary bones?

Hey guys, adding new textures to mohaa may be more difficult in the future, tried to add a new scope skin to the game on both my PCs with windows 10 and 7 with the latest GIMP 2 update, the game opens well but when it tries to load a map it goes back to the main menu. So probably you will only be able to make new textures work ingame if you have Windows XP or Vista or have older versions of GIMP.

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    what does the console say or the qconsole log say after it went back to main menu?

" ERROR: LoadTGA: ONLY TYPE 2 (RGB), 3 (GRAY), and 10 (RGB) TGA IMAGE SUPPORTED "

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    wow, that almost sounds like they messed something up with the last update, OR maybe they added a feature and theres some wierd option that needs set.
    I'll ask Acca about it, he might use gimp not sure.

Yes the game runs in Windows 10, although Windows 10 is the biggest trojan Billy Gates ever shoveled shit into. Worthy of a class action lawsuit. Keep away from it.

No sorry I don't use Gimp. I have done so very briefly in the past but can't remember anything of it. I may still have the original download on another hard drive if you really want it
    I'd suggest you roll back to a previous version of Gimp or use the Windows back up & restore feature to revert back to before the last Gimp upgrade. Then turn off or ignore the upgrades for it.

Unfortunately my Paint Shop Pro recently expired and I can no longer make tga files.
    We both might need to search for another freebie paint program. lol

Hello everyone, here are 2 skins converted to Allied Assault from franklin's weapons mod, its a mosin nagant sniper and Lee Enfield rifle.

nagantsniperview.jpg

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    WOW, they both look great but that Enfield looks awesome!

Testing the ironsights on some of the models, I'm using the beta version of the mod which you are ALLWAYS aiming your weapon, better for multiplayer.
    But at least the models' sights are aligned almost perfectly here.

ironsights_test.jpg