• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Thread: Anti cheat

Anti cheat

New Reply Subscribe Mark Unread Admin Post >
    we need a ANTI CHEAT....!!
    3 replies
    =[M.A.W]= RAZER [SA] Server Admin

Votes: +22
    Level 1
    LEVEL 1

For years now and since games began, some bright people thought they could make cheats for simple games..........WHATS THE POINT?

In golf there is a word used called 'ettiquette', this means you stay with the rules and dont cheat, for whatever reason..........otherwise you get kicked out the club and branded a loser.

So why invent cheats, well some games all have difficult points to get past certain levels, its a pain in the ass...ok, if you cant get past a level then you could enter a command and bypass the level and go to the next............fair enough, but these people thought they could go further, and DID!!

Wall hacks, aimbots, wambots and whatever else is out there were created without predudice and without seeing the consequenses which would ruin the game for everyone......not just mohaa may I add.

We have tried all the available anticheats for our game which dont work, we have admins who watch and use their own judgement especially in cases where its not blatantly obvious on someone cheating..........But from time to time we come across a good player, and we suspect them.......OR someone joins the clan and we find out they ARE using cheats.

Yes....Me too have heard some groans on TS, or a few hmmmm's from doubters, even my son Captain Zippy used to do it, and he sees what I have in my game........lol

But Seriously, what do we do next????
    .................................................. .......................

SOLUTION........(lets have your thought on this)
    I know how the game works, I have modded maps, controlled the servers,I dont know it all though, but there is always going to be people more clever than me or us, and no fool proof anticheat is available...............SO,

The only way now to be sure on any of us is to do what I did on friday night........and that is!!

As a trial to see if it worked......I logged my phone onto tinychat and fixed it to point at the screen...............linda and clara were watching and could see everything on my screen and the way I play the game................(ok so they saw my tactical play which is maybe not a good thing........now they know how I play........lol)

I played all night till the battery went dead.............there was no pc lagg as I used my phone...........I was at the top of the scoreboard on every other game...

IN MY OPINION.......this is the only way forward for any of us to prove we dont cheat 'A CAMERA POINTING AT THE SCREEN SO EVERYONE CAN SEE WHAT THEY SEE..'

Some members will think they shouldnt need to prove themselves, well ok thats fine, but whats the harm in it?

In my opinion it will give us an alternative for some of the doubted players on server and give them a way to prove to us they are clean, and then altered screenshots will be of no use.
    I hear you all say....yes but they can put the cheats back in.....yes thats true but can they still play to the same skill level??, that will make it easy for the admins to see how good they really are!!

At some point ALL members should logon to tinychat.,....WHY?....Well we talk to eachother every night, we are all friends, then we members are all not just a voice on TS, its too far for me to visit Germany, Denmark, Portsmouth or wherever, but at least we know what we all look like..........(yes I know you all think I am good looking.......lol)

Sorry for long winded thread, but would appreciate constuctive thoughts or ideas on this......
    Kenny.
    ifnbpu.jpg
    ***Dont worry Soldier, You will DIE quickly!! But Its better to"BURN in HELL" than to "FADE" away******
    Posted Sun at 05:02 pm · OP

Admin
    Last edited by =[M.A.W]=NanLinda2002 [CL; 08-09-2016 at 06:01 PM.