• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Lost Files Reuploaded!

A while back, the (old) AAAA site was set back a few months, which means all posts, blogs and uploaded files in those months were lost.

I just finished re-uploading all those lost files (at least 150+).
    Due to the high amount of files, I didn't make any new files post, because it would be too long of a list.
    All uploads from now on, will be posted on the forum as well (if it's a bunch, they'll be posted in 1 package post, as long as they are all of the same type, e.g. all mods or maps etc.).

The 150+ re-uploaded files included Tutorials, Tools, Patches, Player Skins and lots of different mods (Admin Tools, Compasses, Health Bars, Weapon Skins, Avatars, Texture Mods, Sound Mods, Loading Screens, Fair Play mods, Menus, Map Mods, Crosshairs, Death Message Mods etc. etc.).

I suggest you all dig in and have a look!

The last ~100 uploaded files can be seen here: http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/f...re/7?nid=10036

Top job on the recent uploads Shadow.
    I've just looked through the most recent 100 and found a few autumn trees I'd like to check out.
    It's small things like this that can inspire a whole new map although I've already got a few map themes in mind on my "to do" list.

Is there a way to navigate to the rest of your recent uploads without going through the whole database?
    Cheers

Quote Originally Posted by AccadaccA View Post
    Top job on the recent uploads Shadow.
    I've just looked through the most recent 100 and found a few autumn trees I'd like to check out.
    It's small things like this that can inspire a whole new map although I've already got a few map themes in mind on my "to do" list.

Is there a way to navigate to the rest of your recent uploads without going through the whole database?
    Cheers
    Awesome news! And very true.. one file or picture can set an entire new thought and idea train in motion.

At the moment the best, and I think only way to navigate the recent uploads is through the above link ( http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/f...re/7?nid=10036 ).
    The top file being the most recent upload. So if you keep your eye on that every few days, you'll keep track of all the recent uploads.

Other than that, I posts lists on this forum with all the newly uploaded files (or entire bulk uploads) here: http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/forums/foru...**NEW-FILES***
    Here you get a bit more info about the files directly, without having to click on the actual file links one by one.

I'm going to start uploading a lot (hopefully) in the upcoming days/weeks

Whoohoo! to the contents of your second link.
    I'm only sorry I hadn't seen that thread earlier.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
    Please when making a new thread here about a new file, make sure to start with the type of file, examples of thread titles:
    MAP - The Dungeon
    SKIN - Waffen SS Soldier
    MOD - Drivable Tanks
    TUTORIAL - How to create a custom scope
    GUIDE - CK Autokick Manual
    PREFAB - Stone Staircase
    TOOL - Pakscape
    PATCH - MOHAA 1.11 NL Patch

etc. etc.

(An example post: http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/forums/show...AP-The-Dungeon)

It's a nice change to be made an example of by someone other than a magistrate judge. lol

Do you know of any sky texture packs?
    I think that would come in handy if someone had a collection of maps to gather any custom sky textures and it's corresponding shader and put them all into one convenient download. It could include credit to the rightful map authors.
    It wouldn't be hard either, as all custom textures and scripts come with the pk3 file, anyone can do it.

Keep up the great work, mate.