• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

MOHAA Breakthrough won't load second level!

I just tried to play this and it won't load the second level. I get to the jeep, the captain says we're off to the Kasserine Pass and then it goes to the loading page, the progress bar gets about half way then it just takes me back to the main menu/ operations room.
    I first tried a "repair" install, then a full re install (had to do the first mission again) but it's still happening
    The disc is in good condition and is genuine though my friend lost the booklet so I had to use a code off the internet, though it installed fine with this and I'm not using it online.

Any suggestions be great

thank you

You have install all the patches of the game?

Problably is the problem.

Quote Originally Posted by DoubleKill View Post
    You have install all the patches of the game?

Problably is the problem.
    I just checked the console and immediately after it says objective completed it says "Error: Stack Overflow" and shuts down and returns to the main menu...

Have installed all the patches (one for breakthrough and v 1.1 patch for MOHAA?)

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by charlysays View Post
    Have installed all the patches (one for breakthrough and v 1.1 patch for MOHAA?)
    Hi - just a thought bt perhaps try this version which is safe and from trusted source of the community http://mohaarevival.tk/

If that still bombs then looking at OS build / driver - hope it helps and welcome to AAAA