• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

No sound with some weapons when using wuss weapons cheat

I've recently been replaying MOHAA on an XP gaming PC I built from bits I had lying around.
    I got the mission where you have to infiltrate the compound in france and then meet with Manon.
    I liked clearing out the buildings with the shotgun so much I decided to try the cheat so I could use the shot gun in all levels.

What I'm finding is that the sounds for the extra weapons aren't loading. From level to level its fairly random whether the sounds for the extra weapons will be there. The ones for the weapons normally used in missions are always there.
    I've tried saving it with the cheat on, then closing and restarting MOHAA, and it still won't load the sounds for the extra weapons.

If anyone can help me with this it'd be much appreciated!!

Cheers

Charlie

Hiya and welcome to the forums!

I have never played with cheats on actually so not 100% sure what the fix is.
    However I do have a file that fixes some SP sounds, which might include a fix for your bug as well.

You can download it here: https://www.mediafire.com/?x2518m221nih1y0
    Unfortunately it didn't seem to be uploaded to the database itself yet.

Got it sorted... Im running a very early version of MOHAA and when I installed the expansion pack it installed the update patch and it all works now
    I used your mod though, did seem to work!