• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

Qustion about some things

Hi guys!

Does any of you know what this mean:

======Fri Sep 30 11:21:19 2016
    Connect from IP: *****, Details:

˙˙˙˙connect "\challenge\1535815662\qport\47506\protocol\8\dm_pl ayergermanmodel\german_worker\name\GER | Neo\rate\25000\dm_playermodel\allied_airborne\snap s\20\r_overBrightBits\0\r_mapOverBrightBits\1\r_li ghtmap\0\r_light_nolight\0\r_fullbright\0\r_intens ity\1"

just the things starting with r_

Those are settings in the game itself, in theory you could change them and gain some sort of advantage (being able to see things better/clearer). Those values above however are fine (default).
    Sometimes in the logs, upon player connection you can see a part (sometimes a few, sometimes a lot) of their settings, I'm not sure why, it might be because of foresight (and their foresight.cfg) that just automatically prints it.

I've added a pdf file with a list of all (known) cheat commands, the first bit are normal settings that come with the game (but could be changed to gain an unfair advantage).
    The second bit is commands that have been created by cheats, and are not part of the default game.

About the first bit (and the r_ settings you noticed). It will tell you at what value the setting becomes 'unfair'.
    If it says ">1" it means any value above 1 (but not 1 itself). Same with ">0" = anything above 0, but not 0 itself etc.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Trophies
    Blog Entries
    That list is actually nice to know as if I would see anything in the logs,
    I would have not had a reference to go off of to know what they were for.

Quote Originally Posted by Major_A View Post
    That list is actually nice to know as if I would see anything in the logs,
    I would have not had a reference to go off of to know what they were for.
    I made this list a couple of years ago, after lots of research. It's also included in my guide
    Hopefully it'll be useful to some. And the specific designation and usage of each setting can be found via google ofc.