• Shoutbox
    Active Users: 0

• Notice: N/A

• Active Users

• There are currently no users chatting.

All Blog Entries

1. Free Photobucket Image/Video Storage upgrade

For over 10 years I've had a photobucket.com account.

For those that don't know, photobucket will generate the code so you can post images
    in forums, or anywhere else really, with copy and paste code.

I've been helping another guy with online storage and showed him dropbox...he loves it.
    But then he kind of had a snag when it came to images.

For over 10 years, as of today my photobucket account was at
    26% usage with the free signup of 2GB
    Categories
    Tech Info , How to
  2. Video GPU restart, without rebooting.

Ok, I had enough.
    Time to find a solution to restarting the video card WITHOUT rebooting the computer.

When a game server crashes, mod testing and crashes game, map crashes whatever, whenever the game
    crashes, windows desktop color/brightnes gets wacked and is all sorts of horrible so you have to restart the computer to fix it.

Well that takes too long, and is a colossal pain in the ass so here is an option to automatically restart the GPU only and not the whole
    Categories
    Tech Info , How to
  3. 9 years later.

Hello all,
    I'm Alex.
    Also known as: DeadByLead or Zilvarael.
    I played with OTD back when I first started getting into PC Gaming.
    Arguably my first real online gaming experience was with OTD and Medal of Honor.
    Sure I had played online MMO'S but nothing really stacked up to being able to voice chat with the people you were playing with through team speak. It really solidifies the community aspect of the game is realizing there are infact real people playing that ...
    Categories
    Personal
  4. AAAA Latest news and updates

Hi all well been a very busy couple of months here !! so thought a quick update for you all on whats been going on

First off welcome to the new site!! hope you all like it ? See Poll

FYI Existing members from the old site MOHcentral and MOHAAAA.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA will need to register sorry

This new forum
    - well we have a project thread over at x-null and we decided that the Drupal forum sucks - so we ended up going with Vbulletin as it ticked ...
    Categories
    Uncategorized
  5. New Prefab added -

Handbridge imported from Soldier of Fortune 2

Textured for Medal of Honor by Major_A 2-15-2016

Find it Here:
    http://www.mohaaaa.co.uk/AAAAMOHAA/content/hand-bridge

Categories
    Mapping
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast